BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

yeah i can totally understand that my GBBs wanna badly have a meetup!!

i really do too!!

i swear!!

but my life is on the rocks YET AGAIN!!

its nothing new to me seriously!!

but you guys should know how important my grandma is to me!!

second to none!!

thats why i wanna highlight a special nurse who really really impressed my whole family!!

my grandma is in lets say a semi conscious state!!

all the other bloody nurses just come in there and treat her like a dead meat!!!

FUCK!!

but this one nurse really really cares!!

she bothers to talk to my grandma thou she isnt responding!!

she rubs her head, her back!!

she explains to us what is happening!!

so now me n my cousins are going around filling up feedback forms n whatever not to really give her recognition for what she is doing!!

Her name is CHONG YAN CHEW from ward 68 SGH!!
do your part too if there is anything u could do!! lol!!

think im gonna send in an email to the CEO soon!!

These are the kinda nurses who live up to the title of NURSES, a title we should all respect!!




sorry brudders if ive been neglecting you dudes!!
i really miss u guys man!!

0 comments: